Saturday 14 March 2009

Ducks

White Duck
Very cute duck at Living Coasts

Duck at Dawlish (Dave the Duck)

There are lots of ducks at Dawlish too. And yes Jennie was laughing at me taking photos of ducks too. I think Jennie laughs at me a lot based on what I have written here. Which reminds me, of Jennie's rude duck sticker in her hospital accomodation (looked cute and fluffy, on closer inspection duck was saying something VERY rude- Jennie hadn't even noticed til I pointed it out). Anyway when Jennie moved out of hospital accomodation and was having a room inspection she removed the sticker (about a month ago). 2 days ago I was tidying my room and picked up a tester pot of paint I had lent to Jennie to touch up her walls...lo and behold there was the duck stuck on the pot. I laughed a lot, it hurt.

The other photo is of what is quite possibly the cutest nicest looking duck I have taken at Living Coasts in Torquay, and the white duck was taken at the Tamar Otter sanctury last summer.
I'm going to stop with the ducks now. Just trying to prove a point that ducks are not boring and make very nice photos (Jennie!).

No comments:

Post a Comment